Saturday, March 19, 2011

Malled!

I definitely don't have any mall puns left for titles, but I don't work at the mall anymore so I think I am forgiven.

Please enjoy the final installment of:
The Top Mall Patrons of my Career!
(in no particular order)

This is an actually picture of the line outside of the
Chick-Fil-A at my mall. Pretty sure my old boss took
this picture, but I found it on google, too. 
9. I have never been to a Chick-Fil-A. As a vegetarian, I tend to avoid places that reference animals in their title. Many of the mall-goers, however, LOVE Chick-Fil-A. So much so, that it meritted me capitalizing "love." About a year ago, a Chick-Fil-A opened up on the mall property. During the time that the restaurant (or fast food establishment) was under construction, I had at least one person per day, desperately, ask when the Chick-Fil-A was going to open. Three or more people told me that they cried when they first saw the sign. One woman proudly told me that her granddaughter is allergic to chicken, but can eat Chick-Fil-A. I don't understand how that is a good thing, but she seemed to think that it spoke to the quality of Chick-Fil-A chicken. During the grand opening, fans lined up in tents outside up to 24 hours in advanced.  Chick-Fill-A fans are essentially akin to Beatles fans. Please watch out for them. If you are between one of them and a Chick-Fil-A, you will get mauled, stepped on, cried at, etc.



get happy, 
amg

No comments:

Post a Comment